All quotations given, and the acceptance of any order placed by a purchaser with Buyprinters (the company) shall be deemed to include acceptance of the following terms:
- Unless expressly agreed to in writing and signed by a director of the company, these conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, communications or form of contract. In the event of a buyers purchase order containing or being at variance with these conditions, these conditions shall prevail.
- All pricing and online content (copy, images etc) remain the property of the company and their contents are strictly confidential.
- Any pricelists issued by the company are subject to confirmation by the company and may be varied at any time.
- All prices are quoted on an ex-factory basis (+ delivery) and are quoted in Australian dollars, unless otherwise stated.
- All prices specifically include GST or Sales Tax, unless stated otherwise. GST or Sales Tax shall be charged at the rate as required by Government Legislation at the time of dispatch, regardless of the rate of tax quoted at the time the company accepts the order. The purchaser shall be liable for any variation in the rate of GST.
Freight, Delivery & Installation
- All printers, consumables and accessories will be shipped via Buyprinters carriers. Normally, printers will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and the shipper is responsible for goods damaged in transit. The risk of damage (but not title) shall pass to the buyer after the goods have been delivered to the buyer.
- All delivery times quoted are approximations only. We encourage customers to confirm orders and final details of orders as early as possible. The company shall use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the goods within the original delivery time quoted, but time of delivery or performance shall not be the essence and the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever suffered by the purchaser as a result of such delay.
- The company shall not be liable to the purchaser for any loss or damage suffered by the purchaser of any kind, which is caused by, or arises out of, or is in any way consequential upon a delay or failure to deliver the goods.
- If the purchaser fails to collect or make arrangements for delivery of the goods, or requests the company to delay delivery of the goods, after the original scheduled date for delivery, after a period of 21 days after this date, the company reserves the right to charge the purchaser a reasonable amount for storage of the goods and/or the goods shall be invoiced to the purchaser at this date.
- Buyprinters does not install the goods and the purchaser acknowledges that they are responsible for installation, unless otherwise required by the manufacturers certified printer technician at no cost to the purchaser.
- Title in any goods supplied to the buyer shall not pass until the price thereof has been paid in full, provided that, risk in the goods shall then pass to the purchaser upon delivery. Until payment is made the purchaser shall hold the goods as bailee for Buyprinters and shall, if requested store them separately from any other goods.
- If payment is not made pursuant to the terms hereof, or if any monies are overdue, or if the purchaser ceases to carry on business, or commits an act of bankruptcy, or makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or becomes subject to an Administration Order, or if the purchaser is a company, an application is made for its winding up, if any goods have been delivered, but the price not paid in full, this amount shall become immediately due and payable not with standing any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary. The company may also (without prejudice to any of its other rights):
- recover and resell at its discretion and the purchaser irrevocably authorises the company to enter any premises for that purpose.
- cancel all existing contracts with the purchaser without any liability to the purchaser.
- suspend further deliveries to the purchaser without any liability to the purchaser.
- In the event that the goods are resold by the purchaser before the purchaser has paid all monies due to the company, the proceeds of such resale to the extent of the amount owing to the company shall be held in trust for the seller, and the purchaser shall indemnify Buyprinters for any claims arising out of such resale.
Warranty and Liability
- The Products warranty is as per the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The company shall be under no liability under the warranty if the total price for the goods has not been paid in full by the due date for payment.
- The company shall not be liable for any damages, loss of profits or goodwill nor any direct or indirect economic or consequential loss in the respect of any claims by the purchaser or any third parties in respect to non-delivery, delayed delivery or of defects in the nature of, or the quality, or the quantity of any goods provided by the company.
- The company shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations where the same is due to any circumstances outside its reasonable control (without limiting the forgoing) such as; war, threat of war, strikes, lockouts, industrial action, shortage of supplies, mechanical breakdowns, sabotage, difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, parts, fuel or machinery, civil disturbance, transport & production delays, accidents, government action, fire, flood, tempest, terrorism or criminal acts.
- No Claims for credit will be recognised unless received in writing by the company within 7 days of the delivery date.
- No returns will be accepted unless authorised by the company and given a return authority number.
Terms of Payment
- The price for the goods becomes due on the date of the order. Direct Deposit and Cheque payments will be cleared before delivery occurs.
- If the amount payable to the company by the purchaser on any account is left outstanding beyond the due date for payment, the company may suspend performance of its obligations under any or all contracts with the purchaser and if any goods have been delivered but the price not paid for the price shall become immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement or arrangement to the contrary.
- Nothing in any contract shall operate to transfer or licence to the purchaser any intellectual property rights in respect to the goods.
- All designs, photography, catalogues, drawings or technical specifications of any goods of the company shall not be reproduced in any form without the company’s written authority.
- No employee or agent of the company, other than a director, is authorised to make or issue any statement, warranty or representation as to the goods. The purchaser therefore shall not be entitled to rely or seek to rely upon any statement made or issued by an agent or employee other than a written statement by a director of the company.
Return of Goods Purchased Online
- Buyprinters replaces any goods that arrive at their destination faulty or damaged. Under these circumstances, Buyprinters will refund return delivery costs for those goods returned.
- Buyprinters will replace any undamaged item within 30 days of purchase as long as the product is returned in its original condition including its packaging. Delivery and handling charges on returns are not refundable for incorrect choice and are to be returned to our head office at the customer's cost and risk.
- All contracts shall be governed by the law of NSW and Australia and the Court of jurisdiction shall be Sydney, NSW 2001.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions shall not be affected thereby.